«Plast Invest Production» LLP carries out production and complex supply of polyethylene pipes made of high density & low pressure polyethylene of PE 100 types. The pipes are produced from best stuff of first-rate foreign producers. Maximum pressure – 25 atmospheres at temperature 20. Diameter of pipes from 32 to 630 mm. Guaranteed life service – 50 years. The quality of the entire product is confirmed by certified control of laboratories and, if requested by a client, by certificate of conformity.
The manufactured production meets International Standard ISO introduced in Kazakhstan by registration method:
– ISO 4427 (GOST18599-2001) – Polyethylene pipes for water supply;
– ISO 4437 (GOST P 50838) – Polyethylene pipes for fuel gas supply;
– ISO 8772 (GOST 22689,0-89) – Polyethylene pipes for buried drainage & sewerage systems.
– ST 649-1907-TOO-01-2011 – casing pipe.
Main range of application of our product:
- – Average and low pressure gas pipelines (maximum nominal pressure 10 atmospheres)
- – Cold water supply systems (maximum pressure 16 atmospheres)
- – Pressurized and non-pressurized sewerage systems
- – Drainage systems
- – Industrial pipelines for transportation of chemically aggressive products
- – Melioration & irrigation systems
- – Irrigation and tiny irrigation systems
- – Industrial technological pipelines
- – Pipeline for transportation of pulp and abrasive liquids
- – Temporary pipelines
- – Dewatering system